Discover Music through Samples, Cover Songs and Remixes
Dig deeper into music by discovering direct connections among over 300,000 songs and 103,000 artists, from Hip-Hop and R&B via Electronic / Dance through to Rock, Pop, Soul, Funk, Reggae, Jazz, Classical and beyond.
Watch our video!
- Nicki Minaj feat. Drake and Lil Wayne - Truffle Butter
- Kanye West feat. Theophilus London, Allan Kingdom and Paul McCartney - All Day
- Big Sean feat. E-40 - I Don't Fuck With You
- Mark Ronson feat. Bruno Mars - Uptown Funk
- Drake - 6 God
see all hot samples
- Kanye West 1403 Samples
- Drake 518 Samples
- Kendrick Lamar 296 Samples
- J. Cole 252 Samples
- J Dilla 1111 Samples
- Mobb Deep - Survival of the Fittest
- Common - I Used to Love H.E.R.
- The Notorious B.I.G. - Big Poppa
- Pete Rock & C.L. Smooth - They Reminisce Over You (T.R.O.Y.)
- Dr. Dre feat. Snoop Dogg - Nuthin' but a 'G' Thang
see all top rated samples
For the latest edition of the WhoSampled interview series, we speak with John Manuel, drummer, percussionist and band leader with the group RAMP, a Roy Ayers affiliated project whose debut album ‘Come Into Knowledge’ is widely considered a jazz fusion / rare groove classic. Tracks from the album have been sampled by the likes of A Tribe Called Quest, Common and Erykah Badu among many others. In this interview John talks about his tenure as drummer for The Spinners, recording at Jimi Hendrix‘s studio in New York, working with Roy Ayers and Edwin Birdsong and his admiration for the new generation of artists who have sampled and reworked his classic recordings.